When checking in, we ask you keep the following in mind:
- Please bring ID, this can be a driving license, a passport, residency card, or PASS card (must bear a genuine PASS hologram) Work or college/university ID’s may also be acceptable, but this is down to the discretion of reception staff and security.
- We take copies of all identification. This helps in emergency situations where guests must be identified quickly.
- Should you refuse to provide identification or refuse the rights to copy the ID, we will not allow entrance.
- A sign in sheet will be provided with the terms and code of conduction of the building, please read this thoroughly, and fill any required information as accurately as possible.
During your stay:
- Please make sure your door is closed upon leaving the building (better safe than sorry)
- Please be mindful of other residents, any loud noises after 11pm will not be tolerated.
- If you have any questions or concerns, reception staff are available during the daytime, and security officers man the building during the night.
Checking out is as easy as:
- Make sure you’ve got everything.
- Drop your key in the post box in reception.
- Happy days, there’s nothing else to worry about!